Tips To Prevent Germs
MANY UP-COMING BINGO EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If any events are still happening or if there are any changes we will post them here on our website and on Facebook as well as in an email that we will send to all players on our email list. We recommend everyone gets on our email list (sign up is found on the bottom of the page) as it is the best way to get notified of changes or cancellations with our Bingo Events!
That being said……please read our Tips to help keep everyone safe.
TIPS TO PREVENT GERMS
- IF YOU ARE SICK……..STAY HOME! We are better safe than sorry……please be respectful enough not to come out to our events if you are already sick.
- WE ARE CLEANING DAUBERS BETWEEN EVERY EVENT! – We are cleaning daubers with alcohol wipes between every event.
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Wash your hands before and after you come to play bingo. If you have Hand Sanitizer – feel free to bring it and use it before, during, and after a Bingo Event.
- PREVENT TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLE – Try to keep from shaking hands or touching other people. This can help avoid unnecessary spread of germs.
- IF YOU ALREADY HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS OR A CONDITION – STAY HOME! – Why take a risk when you can prevent the chances by just staying home!
LETS STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN!