May 8, 2020 at 11:02 am #5501
So you want to play Bingo Online with us?
GREAT…….But FIRST please read the proper way to play.
*** IF YOU ARE NEW – PLEASE TRY TO GET ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES (ie: getting your bingo cards, etc.) OUT OF THE WAY LONG BEFORE AN EVENT IS READY TO START AS YOU PROBABLY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE HELPED DURING AN ONLINE EVENT (at this time)***
- You can only play 1 Page (of 4 bingo cards) per event that we play! Choose any page.
- The top left card is Game #1, the top right card is Game #2, the bottom left card is Game #3, the bottom right card is Game #4
- Register the Page of Bingo Cards you are going to play by typing the Top Serial # (top of page) and Page # (top right of page) in the chat when you enter the Live Streaming Video to play the game. (An example would look like: #FP00122-5)
- Type ‘BINGO’ in the chat if you get Bingo. Then re-type your page serial # and page # to help us verify your card. The earliest #called bingo will win. If you call Bingo on a number that is more than 2-3 numbers ago it will not be counted as a win and we will NOT Check it. Please refrain from typing the word ‘Bingo’ unless you have it.
- LIVE STREAMING VIDEO – Doing Live Videos can be very unpredictable. We cannot control loss of video feed, video freezing, or problems on Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, or Periscope. We also cannot control (or necessarily know) if you are having an issue (including delayed internet/data service). If we realize there is an issue that is affecting everybody (we cant help individual problems with your devices or internet service) we will try to pause the bingo game so you hopefully don’t miss any numbers.
- You can have fun in the chat, but please refrain from being rude to other players. Abuse of this policy can get you booted from the game and on-going behavior can get you banned from all future events. If someone is being annoying….don’t provoke them! This can also be a ‘Fire Starter’ to drama!
- BINGO CARD #’s – It is our job to keep track of player’s Bingo Card #’s! If a player is using the wrong card, you can politely mention they may have the wrong card – PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO POST ABOUT IT IN THE GAME AND CREATE DRAMA! – IF WE DON’T CATCH IT AT THE TIME OF THEIR WIN (ie: using a different card than they registered at the beginning of the game) WE DOUBLE CHECK CARDS BEFORE ANYONE EVER RECEIVES A PAYOUT!
- We offer this service mainly for you to have fun. Even though we do offer some cash and prizes, please keep in mind that you are playing this game for FREE and for FUN! Even though we try to stick to these rules….we may once in a while be generous to players that may have a difficult time with their live stream, etc. This is not favoritism….and we have and will spread the LOVE as needed to keep all players happy.
Have anymore questions? Just ask!
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO PLAY BY THESE RULES/GUIDELINESMay 24, 2020 at 11:10 am #6173
Read it and understand the rulesMay 25, 2020 at 11:08 am #6178May 25, 2020 at 11:08 am #6179
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO PLAY BY THESE RULES/GUIDELINESMay 26, 2020 at 7:19 pm #6188
I have read and understand the rules.May 27, 2020 at 1:28 pm #6196June 8, 2020 at 6:15 pm #6412July 14, 2020 at 8:04 pm #7135July 14, 2020 at 10:03 pm #7138
Got itJuly 18, 2020 at 2:15 pm #7233
Yes read it understand the rulesJuly 27, 2020 at 6:17 pm #7453
July 28, 2020 at 10:52 am #7470
<li style=”text-align: left;”>I have read and understand and agree to play by these rules/guidelines.
I am new to this, I have printed my bingo cards, how and where do I register them atJuly 28, 2020 at 10:13 pm #7488August 1, 2020 at 8:41 pm #7528
I read n understandAugust 2, 2020 at 6:20 pm #7605
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.