Forum

What is the Online ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] What is the Online Player's Club (OPC)?

RSS

Topic starter

What exactly is an OPC Membership and how does it work?

2 Answers
Topic starter

The Online Player's Club is a 'Club' for a Community of Players that like to play online games with us. It includes many benefits....but is totally optional and NOT REQUIRED to play Online Bingo.

Join our Online Player’s Club and get a whole lot more!

Here is what you get:

• OPC BINGO CARDS: Get OPC Bingo Cards = 20 Pages (of 4 Cards) – that can be used for your own home fun or to play any of our Live & Online Bingo Games.
  • OPC ONLINE EVENT PRIZES: Win prizes (on Online Game Events that don’t normally offer prizes) and/or bigger prizes by being a regular member.
  • OPC ONLY ONLINE EVENTS: We offer OPC ONLY Online Game Events (Blinko (like Plinko), Take it or Leave it (like Deal or No Deal), Wheel of Wisdom (like Wheel of Fortune) and more) where only Player’s Club Members will be able to play and win Prizes.
  • OPC TWO FOR TUESDAY: Members can play Two Bingo Cards when we have any online Tuesday Bingo Events! (coming soon).
  • OPC PRIVATE GROUP/FORUM: Members not only can access a Private Group/Forum here on our website for Members Only....they can also help moderate all forum posts to help prevent spam and abuse.
  • OPC DISCOUNTS & DEALS:  Watch for exclusive ‘Special Offers’ for even bigger discounts on our store merchandise and from our sponsors.
  • OPC SHOPPERS GET 3% BACK: OPC MEMBERS will get 3% back (store credit on your B-Wallet account) that you can use toward future purchases.

The Cost: $20 Per Month You play OPC Membership when you play any of our Game Events (over 20 Game Events every month). You can pay in full or partial payment with your B-wallet, with a Credit or Debit Card through PayPal, Pay direct through Cashapp or Venmo, or Mail Cash or a Money Order.  After Payment your OPC Member Bingo Cards will be emailed to you (usually within 1-3 days or sooner)!

JOIN OR RENEW TODAY

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by admin

so what do I need to do to get my opc membership started lane ?? Yippie so.ready but i.see where it says renew membership but not sure if that's where I would need to start 

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart