Forum

When Will I Get My ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] When Will I Get My Win From Online Bingo?

RSS

Topic starter

You won bingo now when will you get paid?

1 Answer
Topic starter

Our original payout dates were set to be within a few business days of your bingo win. But as we grow...we are realizing that we need to make things easier on our end to be able to keep up with everything.

So we will be changing payouts (this will start to happen this week) as follows:

• B-WALLET WINS: We will be paying out wins twice a week (usually on Mondays and Fridays - though it may take an extra day). Multiple wins will be added and payed out as 1 payment on each of those days. If you played and won M-Thurs then you would get your B-Wallet Wins on Friday/Sat. If you played Friday-Sunday you would get your B-Wallet Wins on Mon/Tues.
  • CASH WINS: We will pay you within 5 business days. Our goal is to still try to get it done within 2 business days.....but I am 1 person handling all website updates and issues, emails, bingo cards, payments, and I personally run 4 bar bingo events as well as 4+ online bingo events.....so please be patient and I will do my best to do it as fast as possible.

*This could change again in the future as we grow and hopefully it will be even faster as we potentially will hire help.

This post was modified 9 months ago by admin
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart