Forum

What can I Win Play...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] What can I Win Playing Bingo Online?

RSS

Topic starter

What types of things can I win when playing bingo online?

What you can win is money that you can use towards getting free cards, merchandise on the site such as t-shirts, bingo dabbers, a free year membership as long as you bingo right on 69 number. You can use your winnings to pay for your own OCP Membership application to participate in more opportunities than just a free player.

1 Answer
Topic starter

It is FREE TO PLAY and YOU CAN WIN STUFF!

On most rounds (Except for our Blackout Round) you can win POINTS.

POINTS can be used toward purchasing items in our online store. We will add more options in the future. Points usually get added once a week.

BLACKOUT WINS: If you get Blackout Bingo (on our Blackout Round) you can win *B-Wallet Credits.

DONATING (OPTIONAL): If you donate (toward a single event) you can Spin the D-Wheel for extra wins (on most rounds) and % of the D-Bag (Donation Bag) if you win on Blackout. CLICK HERE FOR INFO

B-Wallet Credits (Click Here for more info), D-Wheel, Blackout Wins, and D-Bag Wins get put into your B-Wallet (usually within 1-2 days of your win). B-Wallet Credits Can be used for future Donations, Buying things in our store, and even cashed out for real money.

BONUS WINS:

WIN BLACKOUT ON 0-69! Currently (but this can change) you can win 3 months OPC Membership Paid!

Watch our news and emails for other promotions we run.

This post was modified 9 months ago 3 times by admin
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart