We have rules to keep online bingo fun and fair for everyone playing.
Please read the rules. *We may add, delete, or change the rules as we see fit.
RULES FOR ONLINE BINGO
- Have Fun - please only join us to play if you would like some entertainment and to have some fun.
- Be respectful - please treat others the way you want to be treated - misconduct will not be tolerated! Your actions could end up getting you temporarily blocked or permanently banned from playing.
- Play 1 Page (of 4) Bingo Cards - You can only play 1 page of 4 bingo cards per event. The top left bingo card is game #1 - The top right bingo card is game #2 - The bottom left bingo card is game #3 - The bottom right bingo card is game #4. Players can potentially play an extra page of bingo cards if they donate an amount (to one single event) that allows it (see our donate page) or if they are an OPC Member and it's Twofer Tuesday or another special event for OPC Members.
- Enter your Page#-Serial# (ie: fp0001-23) of your bingo page as soon as you enter the LIVE Streamed Bingo Event in the chat. This notifies players and your host the page of bingo cards you will be playing during the event. *Entering your #s after you have played have a round or changing your card #s once you've already been playing a round will disqualify you from winning during that event!
- Calling Bingo - If you get bingo you need to comment in the chat immediately with 'BINGO on #' (ie: Bingo on 0-70). Then you need to immediately follow up with another comment entering your Page#-Serial# (ie: fp0001-23) again! That is when we verify that you are playing the same page #'s you registered to play when you entered the game and that is also the page we will use to verify your bingo win. - Because of the way online bingo works.....you must call Bingo within the last 3-4 numbers that were just called. *See #6 & #7
- Asking for #'s - If you missed numbers that were called for any reason....you may ask players or host in the chat to help you...but that doesn't mean they can or will. Ultimately it is your responsibility as a player to pay attention and mark your card. The host cannot tell you in what order #'s were called (except the last two).
*If you missed a number - you cannot win on a number you missed if it was called more than 3-4 numbers ago.
**If we get someone that already has bingo....you cannot ask about #'s you missed to win that same game.
***If you come in a game (single round) late (at 10 or more numbers called) - DO NOT ASK FOR NUMBERS! You can still play....but the best method is to join us on youtube and scroll back in the LIVE video to see the numbers called. If that isn't possible....please wait until the next round.
- Streaming is Unpredictable - We cannot control issues with online streaming. Things can and sometimes do go wrong! The live stream is available on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitch. Overall Youtube and Twitch seem to run faster and are more-reliable to use, but those services still have issues once in a while. Streaming speed and other issues can also be affected by you the user's device (phone, tablet, computer), and internet speed (mobile or home). If you are having an issue during a game....please mention it because if it seems to be an issue affecting multiple people we may pause a game......but if it's just one person we may not pause the game. *SUGGESTION: Refresh your video feed between bingo rounds.
- Moderation: If you see another user doing something wrong....you can nicely mention something (remember that your comment does show emotion....so try not to come across rude) in the chat. Please only mention it one time. If the user doesn't acknowledge or comply....try to contact the caller (if possible) or send a message to us (either message me @admin here on the website or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the exact issue (and the game day/time and what round) so I can try to resolve it. New players may not be aware of how to play....a lot of the time they get their bingo cards and rush to come play without knowing the rules.....so lets not treat them bad or upset them.
- BLACKOUT BINGO ROUND: If you enter late for the blackout round (after 20 numbers), you are no longer elidable to win any money. You can still win B-Wallet Funds. *Please DO NOT just show up to play the Blackout Round. If it happens once in a while....no biggie......but repeat offenders may be asked to leave (by the Host or a Moderator).
- Donations: It is 100% always FREE TO PLAY Online Bingo with us. You can donate to help us cover our costs and time to run bingo events. If you can donate once in a while it would greatly appreciated. See our Donate page for more info.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH ' I UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO THESE RULES'
This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by admin