Forum

What are the rules ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] What are the rules for online bingo?

RSS

Topic starter

I would like to know......what the rules are for playing online bingo?

I understand andagree with the new rules. Diane Verkuilen

11 Answers
Topic starter

We have rules to keep online bingo fun and fair for everyone playing.

Please read the rules. *We may add, delete, or change the rules as we see fit.

RULES FOR ONLINE BINGO

1. Have Fun - please only join us to play if you would like some entertainment and to have some fun.
  2. Be respectful - please treat others the way you want to be treated - misconduct will not be tolerated! Your actions could end up getting you temporarily blocked or permanently banned from playing.
  3. Play 1 Page (of 4) Bingo Cards - You can only play 1 page of 4 bingo cards per event. The top left bingo card is game #1 - The top right bingo card is game #2 - The bottom left bingo card is game #3 - The bottom right bingo card is game #4. Players can potentially play an extra page of bingo cards if they donate an amount (to one single event) that allows it (see our donate page) or if they are an OPC Member and it's Twofer Tuesday or another special event for OPC Members.
  4. Enter your Page#-Serial# (ie: fp0001-23) of your bingo page as soon as you enter the LIVE Streamed Bingo Event in the chat. This notifies players and your host the page of bingo cards you will be playing during the event. You have to enter your Serial & Page # before a round goes past 5 numbers called! *Entering your #s after you have played have a round or changing your card #s once you've already been playing a round will disqualify you from winning during that event!
  5. Calling Bingo - If you get bingo you need to comment in the chat immediately with 'BINGO on #' (ie: Bingo on 0-70). Then you need to immediately follow up with another comment entering your Page#-Serial# (ie: fp0001-23) again! That is when we verify that you are playing the same page #'s you registered to play when you entered the game and that is also the page we will use to verify your bingo win. - Because of the way online bingo works.....you must call Bingo within the last 3-4 numbers that were just called. *See #6 & #7
  6. Late Attendance - If you come in the Live Stream Event Late - You cannot play any single round if 5 or more numbers have already been called. Please wait until the next round.
  7. Asking for #'s - If you missed numbers that were called for any reason....you may ask players in the chat to help you...but that doesn't mean they can or will. Ultimately it is your responsibility as a player to pay attention and mark your card. The host will not tell you in what order #'s were called or what numbers have been called.
    *If you missed a number - you cannot win on a number you missed if it was called more than 3-4 numbers ago. 
    **If we get someone that already has bingo....you cannot ask about #'s you missed to win that same game.
    ***If you come in a game (single round) late (at 3 or more numbers called) - DO NOT ASK FOR NUMBERS! You can still play....unless we are beyond the first 10 numbers called.
  8. Streaming is Unpredictable - We cannot control issues with online streaming. Things can and sometimes do go wrong! The live stream is available on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitch. Overall Youtube and Twitch seem to run faster and are more-reliable to use, but those services still have issues once in a while. Streaming speed and other issues can also be affected by you the user's device (phone, tablet, computer), and internet speed (mobile or home). If you are having an issue during a game....please mention it because if it seems to be an issue affecting multiple people we may pause a game......but if it's just one person we may not pause the game. *SUGGESTION: Refresh your video feed between bingo rounds.
  9. Moderation: If you see another user doing something wrong....you can nicely mention something (remember that your comment does show emotion....so try not to come across rude) in the chat. Please only mention it one time. If the user doesn't acknowledge or comply....try to contact the caller (if possible) or send a message to us (either message me @admin here on the website or email me at: freejackpotbingo@gmail.com and tell me the exact issue (and the game day/time and what round) so I can try to resolve it. New players may not be aware of how to play....a lot of the time they get their bingo cards and rush to come play without knowing the rules.....so lets not treat them bad or upset them.
  10. BLACKOUT BINGO ROUND: If you enter late for the blackout round (after 5 numbers), you are no longer elidable to play and/or win any money. *Please DO NOT just show up to play the Blackout Round. If it happens once in a while....no biggie......but repeat offenders may be asked to leave (by the Host or a Moderator). 
  11. Donations: It is 100% always FREE TO PLAY Online Bingo with us. You can donate to help us cover our costs and time to run bingo events. If you can donate once in a while it would greatly appreciated. See our Donate page for more info.

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH ' I UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO THESE RULES'

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by admin
This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by admin

I understand and agree to these rules.

I UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO THESE RULES

I understand and agree

I UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO THESE RULES

I understand and agree with these rules

I Understand and agree wit these rules

I UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO THESE RULES'.

Wayne actually turned someone away this morning that came in before blackout started and wouldn't let her play. I mentioned I thought she could play but not donate, was I wrong or him? HE lets his friends and racing buddy's do it, so why the double standard? ok I am done this was my concern for you gaining more players if they see favorites. Please advise me or him or both of us.

Thanks 

Diane

Diane,

I have not let any of my friends come in at Blackout and play I have always said at the end of game #3 No new players may join! No favoritism at all!

ok Lane explained this to me they can join on game #4 but after the 10th number they are no longer able to win cash just B-wallet money

Wayne if you would have read the rules from day one Lane wouldnt have to explain that to you. I was trying to help you all the while, you just cant take any assistance from anyone as you were learning and i have been here since day one of online bingo.

I understand and agree with these rules

I understand these rules

Ever since yesterday when i came in late n asked for numbers all hell broke lose.. But everyone else comes in late everyones ok wit that ive even posted numbers up but Diane said y cant i wait til next game it was only 10 numbers that i had asked for...Diane can sit there n complain bout something n no one says anything but if i say something. But this time im tired of the complaining like today She started on Wayne for wat nothing.. I like playing but if something is not said im speaking my mind n if they take it the wrong way im not sorry i dont feel i need to back away from bingo cuz people want to have an ugly attitude

Rule 6 states if u ask for numbers caller or players can help u but doesn't mean they have to

Michelle,
We definitely don't want people being rude to each other....that is uncalled for! I hope that they weren't and that it just came across that way (remember.....texting doesn't show emotion or context). The issue wasn't with you specifically......but an on-going issue that over 15 players have now expressed concern about.
PART OF #6 Rules is now: ***If you come in a game (single round) late (at 10 or more numbers called) - DO NOT ASK FOR NUMBERS! You can still play....but the best method is to join us on youtube and scroll back in the LIVE video to see the numbers called. If that isn't possible....please wait until the next round.
----------------- Again that was not specifically because of you.....just a coincidence. We appreciate you as a player and a person and hope to see you continue coming back to play with us.

I personally would like the rule to be no asking for numbers at all. That's just my feelings about it. Ten numbers seems a bit excessive - I could agree with one or two as a compromise. It's just not fair to those of us who do pay attention and don't consistently join the game late. Thanks.

Kris

I understand and agree to these rules 

Topic starter

I updated #4, #6, and #7! - Please read these rules for changes!

I understand and agree to the rules

I understand and agree to the rules

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart