Notifications
Clear all

Sad News 🙁 🙁

Page 1 / 2

Wayne Gauger
Topic starter
(@waynegauger)

Lane, Owner and CEO of FreeJackPotBingo.com & BINGO Players:

As you know, through the last month, things have changed during Bingo times when I called. Rumors have been brought to Lane and personally to me. There comes a time in life when you feel it's time to walk away if you're making others uncomfortable. That time has now come. I received messages that the train horn I used was upsetting people and that it's hurting their ears, People are complaining the way I call and my current format. Also, people have been not so happy with my O66 — VI / B5 — Barney sayings as it has been upsetting folks. My nickname is Choo Choo at many racetracks as my car number is 22 and many of the drivers know that I bring a train whistle when I attend bar BINGO. When I first started calling for FreeJackPotBingo and I got familiar with your system, I could not wait to get online and call BINGO.  That has changed in the last month.  I really don't want to even get on and call BINGO and that is totally not me; anyone that knows me knows that. When Lane came on Wednesday morning, I thanked him for that and I'm glad Lane opened up and when Lane said he would get 5 – 15 messages about me each time I called, well that hurt and was the breaking point. Getting told by others not to blow the train whistle and no more VI or Barney because people are annoyed by that saddens me. I won't upset those that no longer want me to call BINGO and just want you to call. It seems things somewhat went downhill when you recovered (I'M GLAD YOU DID) from COVID because people thought I was just a "Fill-In" caller and when they saw I was still continuing to call it upset them. I have met awesome people during my time calling BINGO and I still want to continue to keep in touch with those people along with Lane. As tears fall from my face as I type this, I feel it's time I step away from FreeJackPotBingo.com as a Bingo caller. I still may stop in from time to time to say “Hi,” but as you know racing is coming soon and my time will be very limited! I still would like to be a mod in Lane Ticktock as I will be spending my time on that as well as my other job, data entry online! My last day of calling, for right now, is Saturday 2-27-21. I still plan to call Bingo at 10AM Saturday and say a final Good-Bye to everyone! I would be willing to revisit calling again in the fall after the racing season has ended.  I thank you, Lane, for allowing me to call BINGO, my passion, and I apologize it has come to this.

Best Wishes,

WayneO  

12 Replies
Theresa Borchardt
(@trix22)
Famed Member

😥 sorry things had ended this way! I personally enjoyed your calling and it saddens me to see you go! Good luck with your racing! 

Ellen Neeland
(@ejn40lwn)

I loved it when you called I will miss you

1 Reply
chanda
(@chambley)

This has sadden me I cant believe that as adults we can be so mean to one another that this has to happen Wayne you will be missed

chanda
(@chambley)

bummer that trivia wont be done tonight 

1 Reply
Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

@chambley Agree but im sure much more will be canceled unfortunately gonna miss everyone
🙁

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

That was wrong Wayne on so many levels of what you said at the end of 5th game..
then quickly cut the screen, leaving more crap to swirl in the air, not a good way to leave it for owner.

I hope you truly learn your anger only serves to cause you more distress and will eat ya up, you need to rid yourself of it.

I do wish you well on your next journey.

Page 1 / 2
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart