Forum

NEW Forum & Online ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] NEW Forum & Online Bingo Etiquette (Behavior Rules)

Page 1 / 2

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

Starting Today (February 17, 2021 at 6:30PM CST)

If you see something either posted on Online Bingo that you think is a form of bullying or rude behavior....or something that might be wrong with gameplay...this is how you need to handle it.

IN THE CHAT (IN ALL CAPS) TYPE: ALERT - (and type the issue without a specific person's name here) - If there is something in the chat the host needs to read....please mention to view the chat.

If you see something in the chat you don't like, you can do the ALERT above or ignore it. But if you engage with it and start drama over it you may be asked to leave for the rest of the game. (This will count as a strike (*see below) against you.

*There is now a 3 Strike Policy Being Put In Place

If you receive a strike (it's basically a warning) you may be asked to leave a game (depending on the severity of the issue) and you can then come back the next time we play. Any donations...etc will be forfeited for that game.

If you you receive 3 strikes within 1 month you will be asked politely to take a break from online bingo for 30 days.

13 Replies
Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)
Famed Member

Lane could you please give some clarification on this?  If someone says during the game in the chat "This sucks" is that cause to say Alert? Just saying a lot of people say that about a certain game or their cards and I don't see it as an ALERT situation. I am thinking that might be causing more drama.

If it is then I see no reason to even chat on the games or with anyone. Like you said texts are mis-read and the person that said that was commenting on the game that was not a favorite.

Gotta say that if  that is the case that it is Alert situation it is making people not want to play.  Please advise.

BTW I am not a fan of the crazy wild number game and it doesn't go any faster, still going for up to 60ish numbers, but that is my opinion. 

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)
Eminent Member

I'm looking forward to an answer....because, I also thought remark was just about the game. I was puzzled and why I commented on that in chat....with my sense of humor I'll be the first one to get a strike.... 😊   

I do like the wild number games and if they were an easier pattern that would help them go faster....jmo. 

Theresa Borchardt
(@trix22)
Famed Member

My opinion-

I personally like the wild numbers and think he does a fine job calling.  I also think that people take chat to seriously and don't have fun. It's just a game! It's not life changing.  We have good chat on twitch and i enjoy it. 

We all complain about our cards and numbers called.  It's just a game! Have fun! Move on to the next game and try again! 

1 Reply
chanda
(@chambley)

i so agree with you Theresa on twitch we kid around and play bingo we cheer for the person who almost has bingo its all in fun i enjoy chatting with the "roomies" taking chat so seriously takes the fun out of bingo i enjoy the callers even if a mistake is done by one of them we have all made mistakes through our lives nobodys perfect so just let it go and enjoy

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)
Eminent Member

Viewed.

I am new, so I have nothing on specifics, but other than to say, that don't sweat the small stuff. If it personally affects an individual mentally, physically, or life harming; than yes those need reported immediately. 

If it is a wrong doing in game play that results in disobeying game rules, yes ALERT immediately, For that can have instant affect for all individuals playing. 

There is some concern naturally over what 1v1 persons finds to be of the offensive nature. One may find "crap" to be offensive while one may not. One may find using "Oh My God" to be offensive as derogatory towards an individuals religious preference. 

I could go on with scenarios, but surely the point has been made. As players in a large group, as well as being adults: should know that we can not control ones speech via chat, text, email, etc... So lets all play nice and stop being petty or acting as a tattle tail. 

If is is severe behavior please report it, but if it is just silly adult talk than leave it be. ignore it and don't engage. We as people have a choice on everything. Make the right choice.

😬 Rant over. 

6 Replies
LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

Eminent Member

@mizzthang31  Elaine...All of what you are pointing out has come to an end. There were some things going on before you joined that were causing confusion, attitudes and love of drama.

As you have seen since joining, everyone is having fun, joking and no one taking others serious. because they are adults.  So for now, there aren't any problems.  Last month's crap is in the past. 

So.....welcome to fun bingo time,

Linda 

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Eminent Member

@luckycatcliffct Linda B, I have been having such a great time. I have even put the dates and times into my c

kitchen calendar!!!!!! It's great that that drama is over. 

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

Eminent Member

@mizzthang31  That is good, especially since it has been rough times since last year.

We need fun and communicating with others.  I also, enjoy it!  🙂

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Eminent Member

@luckycatcliffct I have been thinking about some things that could jump help jump start more comfortable communication with existing and new members, joining us as a community!!!!

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

Eminent Member

@mizzthang31  what were you thinking?

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Eminent Member

@luckycatcliffct send me a private message and we can talk!!!!

🤩

Page 1 / 2
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart