Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome to Free Jackpot Bingo

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

Welcome to Free Jackpot Bingo!

We offer Free To Play Online Bingo Games (You can play from anywhere) as well as Free To Play Local Bar Bingo Games (currently just in Wisconsin, USA). Feel free to look around and talk with our community of awesome members. Feel free to reply with a 'Hello 'Im From...' comment.

2 Replies
Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)
Famed Member

The many games you are offering for bingo is nice to have a sense of variety for everyone to try and participate in and trying to win a game against the many players.  I do like the OCP membership as it provides many opportunities to play and participate in the OPC special games that you offer and unfortunately I can't attend the bar bingo as I live in London, Ontario Canada.

Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)
Famed Member

The many games you are offering for bingo is nice to have a sense of variety for everyone to try and participate in and trying to win a game against the many players.  I do like the OCP membership as it provides many opportunities to play and participate in the OPC special games that you offer and unfortunately I can't attend the bar bingo as I live in London, Ontario Canada.

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart