We Have New Communi...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] We Have New Community Forum

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

The forum we had previously.....stopped working and was very corrupted. We decided to get a new forum since the last one wasn't that old and we didn't have too many posts to lose. Please feel free to be part of our community and have fun.

9 Replies
Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)
Famed Member

Hello bingo friends,

My name is Yvonne but I also go by Sharlene. I enjoy playing bingo in Ontario Canada and online with free jackpot 🎰 bingo.

3 Replies
Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

@spicer110 WayneO here I enjoy having you in our Bingo.. Sometimes I may miss some of your Bingo not on purpose at all I always try to make up for my error !! Hope to see you again soon!!

Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)

Famed Member

@waynegauger That is very nice of you.

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

@spicer110 

Hey Scharlene, my name is Elaine S.!!!! I’m in USA!  I am so delighted to have found this site and channel. I have enjoyed each game I had attended. I love streaming along with him on YouTube live! 

Nice to Meet You! 

chanda
(@chambley)

Just want to say thank you for starting up Free Jackpot Bingo Lane i have something to look foreward to each day and enjoy it

4 Replies
Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

@chambley Chanda WayneO here Welcome I enjoy calling and enjoy chatting with everyone every morning!! It routine now to see my Bingo Family every Morning Afternoon and sometimes evening!

chanda
(@chambley)

@waynegauger just about every morning i wake up and here your voice really enjoy playing bingo as often as i can thanks

chanda
(@chambley)

oops here was supposed to be hear

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

@chambley 
Hey Chanda! I’m Elaine, and I am so thankful for this site and channel as well! I look forward to each game. Especially in the morning; CBB: Coffee, Brunch, and BINGO!!!! Makes for a great start to my day!!!

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart