Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] We Have New Community Forum

Page 1 / 2

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

The forum we had previously.....stopped working and was very corrupted. We decided to get a new forum since the last one wasn't that old and we didn't have too many posts to lose. Please feel free to be part of our community and have fun.

14 Replies
Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)
Famed Member

Hello bingo friends,

My name is Yvonne but I also go by Sharlene. I enjoy playing bingo in Ontario Canada and online with free jackpot 🎰 bingo.

4 Replies
Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

@spicer110 WayneO here I enjoy having you in our Bingo.. Sometimes I may miss some of your Bingo not on purpose at all I always try to make up for my error !! Hope to see you again soon!!

Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)

Famed Member

@waynegauger That is very nice of you.

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Eminent Member

@spicer110 

Hey Scharlene, my name is Elaine S.!!!! I’m in USA!  I am so delighted to have found this site and channel. I have enjoyed each game I had attended. I love streaming along with him on YouTube live! 

Nice to Meet You! 

Sharlene Spicer
(@spicer110)

Famed Member

@mizzthang31, yes nice to meet you elaine.

chanda
(@chambley)

Just want to say thank you for starting up Free Jackpot Bingo Lane i have something to look foreward to each day and enjoy it

5 Replies
Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

@chambley Chanda WayneO here Welcome I enjoy calling and enjoy chatting with everyone every morning!! It routine now to see my Bingo Family every Morning Afternoon and sometimes evening!

chanda
(@chambley)

@waynegauger just about every morning i wake up and here your voice really enjoy playing bingo as often as i can thanks

chanda
(@chambley)

oops here was supposed to be hear

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Eminent Member

@chambley 
Hey Chanda! I’m Elaine, and I am so thankful for this site and channel as well! I look forward to each game. Especially in the morning; CBB: Coffee, Brunch, and BINGO!!!! Makes for a great start to my day!!!

Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Eminent Member

@chambley I love this, and look forward to the games each day!!!!! Especially on the weekends when they hit randomly!!!

Theresa
(@theresa)
Famed Member

I dont like the way the new donation are set up as of June 4 2021. 

Karen Johnston
(@karenj2871)

Thank you for lowering the donation back to 10 to play an extra card. I love playing and even when you had it at 20 I don't mind paying that. You deserve that plus lots more for all the hard work and time into making it a fun relaxing game for all of us! I want you to know how much I appreciate what you do for me and everyone!! I'm very happy I found you. Thank you very much Lane! 🤑❤ 

Page 1 / 2
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart