Forum

Notifications
Clear all

This is BS  

Page 2 / 3

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

I do not know anything about whoever is being nasty. ....and I certainly did not

know people were pointing more than one finger at one person.  I agree with what Diane said above.  How do others know how to pinpoint Diane? Who is out there blabbing?  If a person is going to be accused of something...they should at least know why they are being named.  That doesn't seem to be the case here. 

jmo

3 Replies
Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@luckycatcliffct ty Linda i am innocent all the gossip.

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

@delectabl442gmail-com  Diane, you are maintaining in a respectable way...if that was me, I'm not sure how I would react.  Head up and shoulders back....you are handling this bs like a lady. 

Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@luckycatcliffct thank you i am trying, it is hard when not guilty of anything

LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

Someone needs to get their pet bulldog on a leash (fyi...this is not directed towards Diane).  

admin
Admin
(@admin)

This whole topic is ridiculous!

First off....I said NOT to call out specific people in the forum if you have an issue!

Second, I've personally known Diane for a number of years and over 20 people that play Online Bingo are her friends. 

Diane is a sweatheart....but also a very direct and to the point kind of person. If you don't personally know her....you wouldn't understand and are taking a comment or comments in a chat as possible 'Ill Will' or 'Rude Behavior' toward wayne and other players. This is exactly the point I've been trying to make! By posting this....you are creating drama with your thought on what Diane was feeling and trying to convey without really knowing because it was only text.

It is no secret that Diane and Wayne are butting heads......but that is partly my fault because I personally asked Diane when Wayne started calling Bingo to look after everything to make sure it was been done correctly....because I wasn't there. I explained all of this to Wayne......and I hope they both just learn to move on without any future problems.

As far as you Michelle, I appreciate you as much as any of the players and I am not trying to upset you.....but now you are personally attacking my friend who has multiple other friends, some who I also personally know, playing online Bingo. So what was your goal with this post? To have me remove her and also have 15-20 players leave with her because you don't like her comments? The best way to deal with things you may not like is to ignore them or post them in the forum with a concern but not mentioning anyone's name.

Now what's been happening is that Diane has been avoiding commenting at all anymore because she feels ostracized and that is just plain wrong. Now she plays and doesn't communicate with anyone.....how is that fair?  And....how would you like feeling like that?

I am bout to get strict about behavior because I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BS! 

1 Reply
Michelle
(@michellendes)

Famed Member

@admin i am not upset .. Im was just stating facts n that post was last week.. I have not posted anything since today cuz the post i saw really set me off.. So not my fault anyone gets hurt cuz names dont get called when wims happen i can care less... But if a person sayin they dont get hurt then cry bout it yeah im going to say towards that...like i said it was all facts...i do apologize for being straight forward tho...spensas no

chanda
(@chambley)

i for one enjoy playing bingo it helps past time for me people should not take comments so seriously if someone says something you dont like then just scroll by it dont argue please i am here for the fun of it if i win its great if i lose its no big deal i appreciate Lane and Wayne for taking the time to call bingo for us oops past was suppose to be pass with everything going on these days i look foreward to playing bingo and chatting with people i would not of ever met

chanda
(@chambley)

i for one enjoy playing bingo it helps past time for me people should not take comments so seriously if someone says something you dont like then just scroll by it dont argue please i am here for the fun of it if i win its great if i lose its no big deal i appreciate Lane and Wayne for taking the time to call bingo for us oops past was suppose to be pass with everything going on these days i look foreward to playing bingo and chatting with people i would not of ever met

Page 2 / 3
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare