Notifications
Clear all

This is BS  

Page 1 / 3

Michelle
Topic starter
(@michellendes)
Famed Member
Dont know. If Diane has a vendetta against Wayne but tonight was BS cuz everyone that was playing at  today Wayne said clearly that there was going to be a 5 game then the trivia.. BS she either needs to clean out her ears or pay attention more.. Cuz if she has something against Wayne she needs to grow up n act like an adult instead of acting like a damn teen GET REAL step off n make a u turn.. Last time i heard Wayne is a bingo caller n not ur next door neighbor..shit
18 Replies
LindaB
(@luckycatcliffct)

Yes, most of us knew there was to be a 5 game event, but maybe, just maybe, she didn't hear it mentioned and only heard the trivia game.

**Wayne posting the day and times in here now is very much appreciated**

....everyone that wants to play can just look in forum.  Real simple, it is up to each player to keep track of when games are scheduled.  If ya don't hear it and miss it....oh well. 

I  personally do not like callers babysitting us and their need to apologize continuously for rules, if rules are posted, then they can pass having to mention during play time, unless its brief. 

Michelle
Topic starter
(@michellendes)
Famed Member

There is no new topic...but im going to post it right here .. This needs to stop OMG Diane yes im going to say ur name n blast it all over just to show people how ridiculous u r ... Sorry u don't win as much but Damn woman u r how old n still complaining cuz people r winning more then u COME ON GET REAL its a freaking game if u wanna complain cuz other people r winning. More then u then dont donate as much or dont donate at all but i dont feel like Wayne shud get chewed a new one from Lane cuz u keep running to cry bout something every single time....

3 Replies
Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@michellendes i have not attacked anyone or complained at all, so get off my ass, i have nothing against anyone, trying to play bingo and now i cant even comment as everyone thinks i am picking on someone or have a vendetta against someone,,, fact is some of these people dont know the real side of things and i am not about to explain to you what is none of your business. I just want you all to grow up and have fun. I dont care if i win or lose, its not much fun for me anymore thinking i am getting blamed for everything cuz i dont kiss ass.

Gina Sweetg
(@gina_sweetg)

@michellendes stop being a bully! Diane is not the only one complaining about Wayne.  Sorry your friend needs help doing his job!  I don't believe this is what this forum was created for... but if you wanna go-rounds, I got you! Message me on FB and we can talk like adults. Stop the bullshit... this is a game to have fun. if you have nothing nice to say don't say it... You are all accusing her of things she didn't do also.

Michelle
(@michellendes)

Famed Member

@gina_sweetg 1st of all dont know where the fuck u coming at me haven't came on this bullshit for a couple of days n yes see the words that im putting i dont care anymore u n ur momma can kiss my ass has far as im concern n if i get banned cuz NOW. U STARTING shit i dont care cuz i have plans in works.... SO HAVE A NICE DAY

Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)
Famed Member

i have not even talked to Lane in a week so i dont know what all of you are talking about. I have not talked in the rooms either, so everyone that thinks i am against someone stop it i  dont have a vendetta out on anyone, trying to play bingo fair and square and not bother anyone, so there. Oh and maybe Wayne shouldnt tell everyone his business and I wouldnt get targeted. I am sure he is blaming me and i did nothing. FACTS

Cindy Wynboom
(@cindy_wynboom)

I think people should let moderators and hosts take care of any issues.  This is high school crap.  All the cliques and rallying people to take sides does nothing to reduce drama.  

1 Reply
Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@cindy_wynboom agree everyone needs to mind their business

Page 1 / 3
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare