Points for paying O...

Notifications
Clear all

Points for paying OPC

LindaB
Topic starter
(@luckycatcliffct)
Eminent Member

If a long time member is waiting on points to pay their opc and play their opc cards and points have not been applied making it 7 days past from when dues are suppose to be paid...lose their option to play as a opc member??? 

How can one obligation be fulfilled when the other obligation is not? Seems totally unfair and rude. 

I have been waiting for points I won on Jan 8th, Jan 16th and Jan 21st for a total of 1400 points.....it is now February 7th and I'm still waiting.  

1 Reply
admin
Admin
(@admin)

I do get behind due to many reasons. I do own and run a network of websites including an online Marketing Business. I have had these before I ever started doing Bar Bingo or Online Bingo and because of Covid I had to really start focusing on them to support my family.

Bingo Website updates and my business obligations keep my very busy...but I always get it done. Please be patient. Hopefully at some point I can hire help.

That being said, I have never canceled anyone's OPC Membership especially when I am behind on paying points. If you are not paid with your points from a week ago or more then you are ok with your OPC until you are paid. You will however still owe for the month and the dates due will not change as you are still playing as OPC.

Thank You Guys For Your Understanding.

We appreciate all of you.

Lane

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart