Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Online Bingo

ThaoTam Tran
Topic starter
(@thaotamtran1)

I suggest that we tell or remind people to use which card before game starts in case anyone who's new or forgot which card to use. For example: Anyone who are new or forgot and need reminder which card to play before we begin to play, For Game #1 is your top left, Game #2 is your top right, Game #3 is your bottom left and Game #4 is your bottom right but if it's Game #5 and we start Game#5 means you can use all 4 cards. Also, you can remind one time for different game at which card to use because this way, new people or forgot and need a reminder so that they try not to play wrong card because it might make it easier while you check winner's card. I reminded on the last game once earlier and one person were pretty happy about it that I gave a reminder. Also, this might sound crazy but for blackout bonus, I was thinking that you can change O69 to different one but not too often, just barely. These are my opinions mostly so you can think about this forum after you're done reading because it's your decision. 

Topic Tags
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart