ONLINE BINGO DRAMA

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] ONLINE BINGO DRAMA  

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

I originally started Online Bingo during covid because the bars we did bingo at were closed down. It grew fairly quick and so I decided I would continue offering it.

There has been increased amounts of DRAMA and Rude behavior going on in the LIVE games. This makes me sad because I love all of you guys and really enjoying doing and offering this is an alternative event for you to participate in instead of having to go somewhere outside your home.

I am simply asking you to PLEASE treat others they way you want to be treated. Before you text....think about how it may come across to those who read it. Again....texting does not convey emotion or context and can sometimes be viewed with the wrong intent.

ALSO - Wayne and myself are not perfect. We do our best and sometimes that might mean we make mistakes or bother you or even make you mad....I am sorry for this but we are doing what we can....and just trying to keep this fun for everyone.

OH BEHAVE! 😉    CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Topic Tags
4 Replies
1 Reply
Ellen Neeland
(@ejn40lwn)

Posted by: @admin

I originally started Online Bingo during covid because the bars we did bingo at were closed down. It grew fairly quick and so I decided I would continue offering it.

There has been increased amounts of DRAMA and Rude behavior going on in the LIVE games. This makes me sad because I love all of you guys and really enjoying doing and offering this is an alternative event for you to participate in instead of having to go somewhere outside your home.

I am simply asking you to PLEASE treat others they way you want to be treated. Before you text....think about how it may come across to those who read it. Again....texting does not convey emotion or context and can sometimes be viewed with the wrong intent.

ALSO - Wayne and myself are not perfect. We do our best and sometimes that might mean we make mistakes or bother you or even make you mad....I am sorry for this but we are doing what we can....and just trying to keep this fun for everyone.

OH BEHAVE! 😉    CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Amen

Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

AMEN AMEN !!

ThaoTam Tran
(@thaotamtran1)

Amen

Kris Barrette
(@krisbarrette)

Amen!

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare