New messenger group

Notifications
Clear all

New messenger group

Theresa Borchardt
Topic starter
(@trix22)
Famed Member

I thought it was nice that Lane created a messenger group that he could use for cancelations and pop up games. Sad to say it became a huge chat session and my phone was going off like fireworks. I know people were being nice and telling me how to turn off notifications so this wouldn't happen, BUT that just defeats the purpose of why Lane created the group. If I turn the notifications off I wont get the message from Lane when he cancels or has updates unless I check frequently. I didn't want to cause any issues so opted to leave group. I hope my peeps understand and have no hard feelings because I know they were just trying to help me.

2 Replies
Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

There is a messaging group? I'm so new, and sometimes the daily emails don't arrive to any of my email folders, so I'm left in the dark searching online hour after hour waiting to see a response about tonight bingo. I hope he feels better soon. And releases an update tp the schedule  

1 Reply
Elaine Scheerschmidt
(@mizzthang31)

Daily email just received. schedule is set for online tonight. See time and date stamp.  

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart