Horrible Msgs being...

Notifications
Clear all

Horrible Msgs being sent to my Facebook

Page 2 / 3

Michelle
(@michellendes)
Famed Member

Well all i can say is he or she has a problem with there life to cause BS in someone else's life Damn they must be board..well if ur that board there r help lines available use one..cause Wayneo is a good person..

Nina
 Nina
(@ninareynolds98)
Famed Member

Just wanted let u know. If it wasn't for u would wouldn't play has much. U doing a great job. I appreciate you very much so do others. Yes sometimes i joke with u about a bad caller. but i wouldn't change anything.

Ellen Neeland
(@ejn40lwn)

Wayne yor are a great caller and a good person. Don't let some ass make you feel bad.

Wayne Gauger
Topic starter
(@waynegauger)

Thanks Everyone! 

I'm not going anywhere I would need to be locked out before I would leave ! I try my best and the joking is in fun and not to hurt anyone feelings! I am not perfect and mess up here and there but all the awesome players keep me on my toes and that's good because I need that !! Race season is soon upon us and I still am not going anywhere as of right now 10am will be best daily and then all day Monday works good but as time gets closer I will fill everyone in we still go at least another month on this schedule ! 

7 Replies
Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@waynegauger I just want to say I want this attacks on me to stop. I am not trying to do anything to you. I have not said anything for a quite awhile in the rooms, so i think you should keep your conversations with Lane out of the room. Also it was uncalled for how you told my hubby tonight to get out of FB, even if joking, you gave him a Angry face and said your not cool. He did nothing to you and he has to listen to how i am feeling because of your getting your friends to be angry towards me. You are causing drama by reporting everything to people in the room, why do you stir the pot? Like saying "no matter what SOME PEOPLE want I am not going anywhere, and i know that wont make some people happy"  Really that is not professional, but hey dont attack me or my family. BTW when i won bingo tonight you didnt even treat me like everyone else, you said I have to go check the bingo. when anyone else gets a bingo you are all excited, refer to them by name, but not me??? Dont treat me different, I am a loyal player and trying not to cause drama. I dont care what you think of me you have a job to do and you are not being  professional. Yes I like playing and will continue to play, not for you for Lane. Maybe you need to stop causing the DRAMA. Playing bingo is supposed to be fun, how can people have fun when this is going on?

Wayne Gauger
(@waynegauger)

@delectabl442gmail-com First off did you read this whole post and what it was about? It was about a nasty message I received!  Now to answer your questions from day one of coming on to this site until now you have changed.. I am not the only one who has made comments about this change! .... Reminder I came in to help Lane during his covid and after you found out I was staying on is when you started acting and treating me differently..  I understand your trying to follow the rules of Bingo so am I... Lets go back now I remember my 2 friends were playing "They were in the same place one mention to the other one to watch a card while they went to check on laundry right away without even knowing the situation you assumed that the person was going to take over the card and the other person was not returning you jumped in right away and said "YOU CANT PLAY THAT PERSONS CARD ITS AGAINST THE RULES TO PLAY ANOTHER PERSONS CARD" Well if you would of got the whole story or even know the 2 people were in the same place it was a quick laundry switch and back" Dont tell me you've never watched Joe card or You watched Joe card while you went to do something?" I am sorry but when people call you out you get upset! Ive heard the things that was said behind my back remember what goes around comes around. Everyone involved with telling Joe to go back on to YouTube was a JOKE as in we call Twitch Gang YouTube Gang Facebook Gang Gang as in group of people it was never intended anything BAD again as you assumed! The way I call back Bingo is an issue now? I might have been side tracked I said Congrats and announced how much you had won I sometimes dont call people I just say Congratulations and tell the amount and move on it was a 5 game event last night it was a long day "I enjoyed doing it" but toward the end its tiring.. Its a lot different on your side then on my side trust me! Its not just calling and checking numbers we have to keep up with chat getting the cards out that people registered with to make sure they are ready should they win .. Once we are done we still have at least 30 mins - 45 mins paperwork to finish up and get winners into the computer I really like the way Lane wife has the Database from 30mins I can have have in 15 mins now.. My closing get facts straight if you dont like my calling / acting then please do us a favor and please do not come in when I am calling plain and simple !

Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@waynegaugeryou know whatever, i dont care what you do i am DONE with this crap. When your calling it is a job, Stop, dont talk on the game what you and Lane discuss, unless it is about times of bingo. That is not for everyone. why dont you just do your job, and you should treat me like everyone else. why so defensive i am not trying to overmind you i have been trying to help, you take it wrong from the beginning. i have been playing and not speaking, i am going to keep coming so stop telling me to leave, i am not going anywhere either. So why dont we just agree to disagree and stop this crap. Also call off your friends they dont even know me.

Michelle
(@michellendes)

Famed Member

@delectabl442gmail-com OMG didnt u hear the talk Lane said this morning guess u werent listening leave shit alone back up.. See u starting the BS #1 dont msg people #2 dont call out a person

Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@michellendes but out this is not about you. leave me alone, you cause alot.

Michelle
(@michellendes)

Famed Member

@delectabl442gmail-com spensas like Jack Nicholson says "U Can't Handle The Truth".. Move on u turn... Cuz i dont start. Things i just hand out truth buckets so start throwing up..cuz i can reply n reply n reply n reply n reply yup yup yup..

Diane Verkuilen
(@delectabl442gmail-com)

Famed Member

@michellendes your not worth it, I know the truth

Lori Tauschek
(@giggles)

Wayne you are doing a great job! People should be happy that they have someone to call numbers or there wouldn’t be a bingo. Keep up the good job you are awesome!😊

Page 2 / 3
Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart