What you need, and need to know to play online trivia:
- You need 2 devices with internet access (or a computer with multiple monitors), or be able to split screen on your device (tablet/phone, etc) to play
- You need to 'Subscribe' to our Youtube Channel that is dedicated for other online games (not bingo).
- It is FREE to Play - We kindly ask you to please donate at least $5 to each event. *Donations are optional ->Click Here to Donate
- Simply Follow Steps 5-10 to play on the event day
- On the device you want to use to watch/comment on the LIVE Stream..go to our: Youtube Channel
- On the device you want to use for your 'Buzzer' (to push to answer questions) go to: ccg.buzz - then enter the code we provide you 'in the Live Video' (right before we start the event) - then enter your name and choose a team to play on. The team you choose is the team you need to play on for four weeks (1 game a week on Fri) as we are doing monthly tournaments.
- When we start the Trivia Game - When we ask a question - the first, fastest, person to buzz-in that we see on our end (we get notified in real time of the fastest buzz-ins) will be told in the Live Stream that they are first and can try and answer the question.
- If your buzzer turns grey - that means we already have a person that buzzed in or your 45 seconds to buzz in to answer has expired.
- Once you hit the buzzer - you only have 40 Seconds to answer the question once you buzz in and we call your name to answer.
- If the first person answers incorrectly we will move on to the next fastest buzz in - in line.
If you plan on playing for 4 weeks and you donate toward each event - you can submit your idea for a 'Team Name' - Go to our 'recommend a team name' topic in our forum.