Forum

Login, Account regi...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Login, Account registration, OPC membership issues

RSS

Topic starter

In the last month, has anyone had login and registration issues with the there account? 

I registered, but never received the activation email. Several times I have tried logging in but get the error message that my account has not been activated. I have followed the website forum advice but yet still no resolve. 

This morning I got on the website to try to login in, this time I had the option of using GOOGLE account to sign in with, I had thought I had made a break through...…..

I followed the instructions and linked my social media accounts to my FJP BINGO account. Thinking that since I had registered but not fully activated this account, linking my social media would solve the issue. But no, I received once again the error message that my account wasn't activated, and bingo account status says the same. During that i signed up for the OPC membership, and followed those directions as well, made my payment but I still don't have the activation email or membership email either. 

I can create a profile, and only access a small portion of the website. 

I need help!!!!!! 

Elaine S.

3 Answers

If anyone needs help feel free to post in this forum. Myself or one of our great community members will try to help you. If you need further assistance......email us at: freejackpotbingo@gmail.com

Topic starter

Technology is finicky sometimes!!!! Thanks for all the round about a to help my spastic brain figure it out!!! 

SOLVED! 

Elaine S.

Topic starter

Still having issues renewing membership. please let me knpow soon. 

Elaine S.

Share:

JOIN OVER 4K SUBSCRIBERS FOR DAILY EVENT EMAILS & MORE!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Free Jackpot Bingo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Shopping cart